Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crazy Opera Lady

Welcome to my Blog! After MUCH urging, I am here. To motivate me to blog since writing is not my fav (hi Lisa :)) I plan to post photos that I've taken. And some other random stuff too, like . . . today I was in the drive through at the bank and in the lane next to me was a woman on her bike waiting for her transaction to come back . . .singing opera. Once she got her transaction slip back she got on her bike and rode away . . . singing opera.

5 comments:

john & natalie said...

That is fantastic. I bet that made your day. Welcome to the world of blogging. So glad you are here!

Anonymous said...

oh-emm-gee. I am so happy you made a blog!!!!!!! Yes, yes yes!

Cassidy said...

YAY! Welcome to my world!
Our stuff is arriving again this morning and there are more puddles. We shall see..

Amy's Manservant said...

It's probably just transference, since you like to sing Opera so much. The lady was probably singing Motley Crue and you interposed "La Boheme" on top of it. You crazy opera lover, you!!

Cassidy said...

Actually, I bought my first exacto to make that project and I saw the swivel one at the store but thought I could manage. I should have bought it though because Lindsay's hair was hard to do with just a straight blade.
It was s fun project. I've been meaning to make one of Lincoln, but maybe when we get moved in...