Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Farewell to Dan (for two years)

Today's the big day - Dan goes to the MTC. Here are some photos from Dan's farewell celebrations; the family BBQ on Saturday and open house the next day.












cleaning out the Swyers fishing boat












Emma and her baby bunny












Seth's amazing acrobatic skills



















Elizabeth experiencing the effects of gravity (you have to click on the photo for a larger image - it's soooo funny! Yes, I'm kind of mean, but it's soooo funny! :) )











here's a better (nicer) one of our adorable Wibby



















the grandpas enjoying a chat












who's ready for some BBQ?
























isn't Bogey photogenic?












more yummy food, friends and family on Sunday
























We'll miss ya Dan!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it looks like it was fun. I'm sad I wasn't there to enjoy. Did you photo-shop that picture of elizabeth? I think you should put up pictures of your house because i haven't seen it ! :)

Amy said...

No, I didn't photo-shop Elizabeth's pic -- just good timing. I'll post some shots of the house once I get closer to being done de-uglifying it. I guess I could put some pics up of the rooms that have been painted. Maybe some before and afters would be fun. I'll work on that.

Cassidy said...

That picture of Elizabeth is hilarious!! I wish we could have been there too.
Oh, and there will be apartment pictures soon, and eventually videos of crawling (once blogger stops being retarded).

Amy's Manservant said...

Our house isn't ugly!! Amy just wants to get everything in perfect shape before it's up :)

john & natalie said...

Thank you so so so so much for taking pictures of this event. It was kind of heartbreaking to not be there. This post made me laugh a lot and cry just a little :) We have such a cool family and you are a great photographer!

Rivers and Monica said...

Great photos. The Barney's always know how to host a good BBQ. Yes, and as you can see, I did get the link to your blog. Thanks.