Foam Fros
Homemade foamerators make fabulous foam fros. These photos were taken some time this summer. Not sure if they were taken before or after our water fight that ended in me getting soaked with a bucket full of water . . . by Matt. By the redness of my face, you'd think I was blowing up one of those tiny water balloons!
We have a video too, I'll post it later if I can get it to work.


This is Pete's attempt to make a foam fro on his own head, which was a little bit like trying to lick your own elbow.
6 comments:
You are the best aunt ever and these pictures are hilarious.
That is so clever! I second Nat's motion. You are the best aunt ever. And matt's pretty cool too :)
Are you guys going to Riley's game tonight? Its at 6:30 at Rice-Eccles. I believe. GO TIGERS!
Yeah, we're going to go to the game. I hope they win! Go Tigers!
This is awesome, and I third the motion. How did you do this?
They might fix your order if you call soon enough. I've worked with them over the phone before and it was pretty easy going. Or cancel. Bummer, but that's a big discount.
To make the foamerators, just cut off the bottom of a water bottle (any size)and use as a template for cutting out a round piece of an old towel. Cut the towel about an inch or so larger than the template so it can wrap up over the sides of the bottle end. Use a rubber band to secure the towel circle over the open end of the water bottle. To make it foam dunk the towel end in water and then dab in dish soap and blow your heart out. If Lincoln can blow his nose, I'm sure he can figure how to blow on a foamerator. :)
Post a Comment