Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fiskars Swivel Knife

If you have ever used an Exacto knife and have cursed how hard it is to cut around any kind of a curve, go out and buy yourself one of these right now. I'm serious. Right now.


(Fiskars Swivel Knife $9.99 - I got mine for $5.99 and I didn't even use the Michael's 40% off coupon)

I just cut out a flower shape in no time flat. And I didn't even swear. It is so awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooowie, I think I'll have to go get me one of those. I bought the martha stewart knife @ michaels for Schereschnitte (if your interested, this is a great blog with awesome free templates - http://papercutting.blogspot.com/)

and even though it has the padding around the finger part - it is still painful and don't be fooled by those templates - THEY ARE FRIGGIN' HARD! but I'm sure with this swivel knife, they would be much easier.

And cute header on the blog!