Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lindsay's Baby Shower

got to attend lindsay's baby shower a couple of weeks ago


bet you can't guess what the theme was


diane pulled out all the stops {as usual} ;)







i loved micah and zaisha's reactions when they walked into the house




we played some games and ate some yummy food

linny received many wonderful/beautiful gifts






before we all left, linny and nat were kind enough to pose for me--cute prego twinners!

all in all the shower was a smashing success  {and thanks to all who helped make it so successful :) }

and now for the elizabeth-pretending-to-eat-all-of-the-treats/being-a-ham series . . . enjoy!





2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Thanks for posting this, I was sad to miss out. Man, those decorations were so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ah, I loved that shower, it was SO beautiful! Thank you for all you did (and to everyone else that helped)! Ps, I am stealing some pics from your blog, hope that is ok! :)