Wednesday, November 11, 2009

50th Wedding Anniversary Party

Sorry it's taken me so long to get these photos posted. The party was a great success. Mom and Dad/Grandma and Grandpa had a wonderful time. And we got a family photo taken so Grandma couldn't be happier.











Emily played her violin (sorry I didn't get a photo of that) and Emma, Erica and Micah sang.

Chelsea modeled Grandma's wedding dress, minus the enormous hoop slip. Chelsea had to suck in big-time to get the zipper up. Man, Grandma was skinny! :)



And Cathy's slide show was AWESOME! (no photos of that either, sorry)

Thanks to everyone for all the work that was put into making the party go off without a hitch.

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

I guess we've been gone to long. All the girls look so grown up!! I iwsh we could have been there!

I saw the book you gave you G&G when we visited and it was so cute. I can't believe how some of the younger pictures look like other people - especially one of my mom that looks just like Linc.

john & natalie said...

Now I'm REALLY sad that we missed this. These pictures are great. It's so cool to see everyone (almost) together. We have such a cool family. Umm...and who is that kid standing with Grandpa? Has it really been that long since I have seen my little cousins??