Say 'Ho Ho Ho'
These girls were so giggly as they were waiting for their turn with Santa. The one girl (on the left) asked me 'do you believe in Santa?' and I said 'Of course, he's right there, duh.' They could barely stop giggling long enough to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas.
This little guy wouldn't sit on Santa's lap so they went for the alternate pose. Look at how he's eying Santa! He wouldn't take his eyes off of him. He never did cry though. Too funny!
This lady was giggling more than those two little girls.
It took a lot of persuading to get Patrick to sit on Santa's lap. I wouldn't want to sit on my boss's lap either.
I loved how genuinely happy this guy was to get his little present from Santa. Look at that smile.
This one is my favorite. This little guy could of hung out playing with Santa's beard all night. I wanted to take him home with me. :)
2 comments:
It is O-ffical. You and Matt must have a baby. Pronto.
Too cute! But, since when does Santa hand out presents in person?
And that lady giggling more than the little girls idea is hilarious to me.
Post a Comment