I know this is kind of old, but I still think it's funny. Do any of you remember the singing fish that Grandpa had? I can't remember who used to dance to it. Austin? Erica? Emily? Micah? But it was so hilarious--except that the tune would get pretty old. As soon as it would stop singing, they would run up and push the button again. I wonder if he still has it . . . ?
2 comments:
Oh, yes. They still have it. Or at least they did last time I looked, it was in the closet in my old bedroom. Ha ha!! Wes hates that commercial because he woke up to it one morning and he couldn't get the tune out of his head! I have to admit, it's very catchy! Much catchier than Big Mouth Billy Bass!
Okay, everyone hate me, but I LOVE that commercial and I love that little jingle. It makes me happy. If my mind was turned into a singing fish, it would be that one, singing that song,
Gimme that filet o' fish, gimme that FISH!
Post a Comment