Orchids IV
Look who decided to be nice and wait to bloom until I got back from New York! The bud for this orchid was so big when we left, it looked like it was about to pop at any second. I really thought I'd miss seeing it bloom, but I was wrong. It started opening up a couple of days after we got back. And on the newest stem there are about five new blossoms waiting to bloom (you can just barely see them behind the bloom). More on New York soon . . . .
2 comments:
That's beautiful. I'm glad it waited for you. I have loved watching mine bloom. I was so sick when they all fell off this winter because I didn't heat the house the week Kelly was in SLC. I would come home late and leave early each day. I only heated my bedroom, not thinking of the orchids. But now there are seven flowers and nine buds. Two are getting ready to open.
Hmmm... Yours is beautiful! Mine is not cooperating. I might need you to baby sit it for a few months...
Post a Comment