Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Naegle Family Dinner 07/20/10

It was great to have another Naegle Family Dinner a couple of Saturdays ago. We got to meet Addie for the first time--she is so adorable. And probably one of the happiest babies I've ever seen!


Here I'm playing alligators with Lincoln


Seth was kind enough to spell me for a bit

We also learned that Addie likes Seth and Peter's hair cuts A LOT. :)

It was wonderful to see you all. Can't wait for the next one!
(Thanks Emma, for letting me use your photos)


2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Thanks for posting these for me, I always forget to get my camera out.

I hope we get to see you again soon!

john & natalie said...

ADDIE! You are so cute. I love that first picture. Em looks so pretty. I hope we live close enough to join in on the family BBQs soon. Thanks for posting. Love ya!