Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New York - Day 3

Sunday - April 4, 2010

It was Easter Sunday and we decided to go visit the Macy's Flower Show. It was closed! So we looked at the flower displays in the windows.

Kind of anti-climatic but who cares--we're in New York.

So we hung out in the park across the street.



Later it was time to check into our penthouse suite. It didn't disappoint:

This one had a soaking tub. I had a bath every night!

You can see the water (just beyond the satellite dishes :) )




That night we took A LIMO! to dinner at City Lobster. I had a whole, honest-to-goodness lobster. It was heavenly--messy and laborious, but heavenly (see lobster juice splatter below).

After dinner we walked (I waddled) back to the hotel.

Jim's turn to carry Sandra's purse. (I hope I don't get in trouble for this one :) )

And hung out at Carnegie Club again too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Goodness, I would love to go to NYC, but until then, I'll live vicariously through your posts! :)

I loved the pic of jimmy with the purse, it should be their christmas card! :)

AND I love the way the new blog design looks :)