Sunday, June 5, 2011
Fountain
I made this fountain last weekend for our back patio. The pot and a fountain-in-a-bucket kit were purchased a while ago at The Backyard's Fall Gala, and had been sitting in the garage in pieces since then. The kit is really cool (and was super cheap on sale!) because it comes with the pump and the rocks with a hole already cut in them, all inside a 5 gallon bucket. To make the fountain, you just make sure the pot is sealed (still working on that part), place the bucket in the pot, add the pump, put on the lid, place the rocks and pebbles, add water and voila! Instant fountain. It makes a lovely trickling sound to help give the back patio a nice and relaxing atmosphere. I'll have more pictures later of our patio make over. Some of which you've probably already seen--it's a work in progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wowee! I love that. Awesome + cheap = awesome (to the exponential power) :) More pictures please :)
That's awesome! I've always wanted a fountain! I didn't know you were making over your back patio--can't wait to see it!
I like it a lot
pretty!
Post a Comment