
I got this coupon when I ordered something from Barnes & Noble a while ago. After we moved I ordered an address stamp for free (+ shipping and handling. . . about $5). The stamp is a little small but otherwise great quality. This is mass produced coupon, but can be used only once per household. I'm sure the link still works if anyone wants to try it (and you don't have to be a Barnes & Noble.com customer to use it).
3 comments:
I hope this is still good by the next time we move. I get really tired of writing our return address. Especially since our current one is so long.
Thanks for spreading the stamp love - you office supply nerd.
Thanks Amy! I sent for one when I first started teaching so that I could stamp my name in the books I buy for my classroom. After more than 5,000 books the stamp has run out of ink with no way to refill it like my date stamp. There wasn't a way to just put your name without an address unless you 'bought up' but I will be glad not to have to ink up my old one that is tied up with rubberbands.... anyway Thanks again.
Post a Comment