
Do any of you remember Genevieve Gorder from the original Trading Spaces (back when it was still good)? She was always my favorite designer. She actually designed rooms that I wouldn't mind having, which was often not so on Trading Spaces. Later Genevieve had a really great show after leaving Trading Spaces (I can't remember what it was called), but it didn't last very long. So I was so excited to see that she has a new show on HGTV called Dear Genevieve. People can write her letters asking for help in a problem area in their living space and Genevieve will come and help them get out of their designing slump. And there are some serious slumps (and yes, dumps). As always her designs are very beautiful and fresh, plus she's just fun to watch.
4 comments:
I can't imagine you having a design/styling problem. You should have a show on HGTV! :)
I love her! I wonder how bad your (my) place would have to look to get her to help.
Of course I remember her! I miss the times when you and I would watch that show together...oh the good old days. I'm glad she has a new show. Maybe I can get some ideas on how to decorate my white apartment that I'm not allowed to paint. Grrrrr.
I love that show!! I'm addicted to HGTV in general, but her show is one of my favorites!! Plus, she's just so pretty!!
BTW, thanks for the orchid care advice!! So, if I have two orchid stems in one pot, should I use 8 ice cubes?
Post a Comment