Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shutters

i've always thought our house was a little on the boring side, curb-appeal-wise. the yard is undergoing a long term facelift and we've replaced about 80% of the ugliness that was there when we bought it. on the house itself, we swapped out the fugly brass light fixtures and a year or so ago i gave the house some collagen injections in the form of red doors. it helped, but i've been thinking that it needed a little something else. maybe a brow lift? after a few coats of the same red color as the doors--instant brow lift.


better, right?

3 comments:

john & natalie said...

I love it!! Looks amazing.

WESA said...

Awesome!! I love it!! I also love that you painted all your exterior doors red, not just the front door. Upgrade!!

Anonymous said...

I love them. I think it looks so good. Way to go mamay!