the morning of our departure day we had some time to visit the denver botanic gardens. it did not disappoint. the weather was warm but there was usually a nice breeze flowing through the gardens. we even stopped and had lunch at a little cafe and ate under the trees. it was really beautiful. put on your patience pants because this is a long one...





























where we ate lunch {across the pond}.









what the . . . ? "uh. . .matt, are you thinking what i'm thinking?"





































where we ate lunch {across the pond}.









what the . . . ? "uh. . .matt, are you thinking what i'm thinking?"










the end.
4 comments:
Wow, how beautiful :)
Holy smokes!! What an amazing place. Very nice photos as always. Those cacti...hmmm.
Hat's off to your photographic skill. Many are absolute works of art. What a treat to see. I especially loved the orchids!
Your photos are awesome! I can almost smell the humid, somewhat suffocating air inside the greenhouse. What a beautiful place! I also loved the pictures of the orchids--I wish I had better luck keeping them alive. I've tried watering with ice cubes, and have had some success, but not long-term. :( Thanks for the awesome post!!
Post a Comment