Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Naegle Ranch

in honor of emma's 16th(!!) birthday last sunday, i present the following:

emma found these the other day when cleaning out her closet. i have almost no recollection of even making these scrapbook pages for them. it's so vague that i questioned emma's memory {of course she has the memory of a teenager and insisted that i did}. only after some forensic analysis of the handwriting, did i feel confident that indeed i was the one that made them.  
they cracked me up so much that i had to share.  enjoy. :)
{click to enlarge, and make sure you read the little stuff}







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these, they are so cute! It is fun to see them so little again, they were so precious!

Cassidy said...

This is so funny! I love the backwards "Giddy Up"!

Addie shouted out "Grandma! Go?" when she saw her. I guess she loves grandma's house too!

And the bear sleeping bag, I remember that so well. Is there really a 3-hole bag though?