Last night I made a batch (my first, actually) of home made chicken noodle soup. Matt was feeling a little under the weather when he left for work yesterday morning so I mentioned that maybe I should make him chicken noodle soup for dinner when he got home. It's one of only a few occasions that I've ever had all the ingredients on hand for a recipe that was thought of on the spur of the moment. Anyway I used the recipe out of what I've decided is my favorite cook book, The America's Test Kitchen - Family Cookbook. I've been the lucky recipient of quite a few cook books in the last couple of years and this is the one I go to first to find the recipe for anything. If you want a cook book that you'll really use for everyday meals, buy this one. I love it.
3 comments:
That looks so yummy! I love soup.
I am so happy to see you posting about cooking! :) It looks delicious!
I'm with you on not having the ingredients you need. That happens to me a lot. Sounds yummy though.
Post a Comment