Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pomegranate 7-Up


Matt brought some of this home from the store the other day. When I tried it for the first time the other night, I almost fell over it was so fantastic (but I didn't because we had company)! I don't know why, but it has this amazing ability to remind me of the holidays even though it's completely different tasting than the usual holiday drinks like spiced ciders and eggnog. The best way to describe it is, lovely. I will be stocking up since it's going to be available for a "limited time only"! I wonder how many I can fit in the storage room?

4 comments:

john & natalie said...

I will have to try this. It sounds very interesting.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Sarah Palin is so 'folkin' annoying! But SNL is hilarious. I love it.

Cassidy said...

Sounds worth a try. We made homemade rootbeer last week and now I think I might have to abandon my no-soda trend.

Cassidy said...

I looked for this at the store today and they didn't have it! Maybe it is slow making it to Texas - I haven't seen anything holidayish past Halloween yet. Plus it really doesn't even seem like Fall here yet- but I did wear a jacket outside this morning.