Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jackson Hole Weekend

Matt and I went to Jackson Hole for a little vacation this last weekend. It was beautiful, but it snowed two of the four days we were there. They actually closed roads in Yellowstone because of the snow which foiled some of our plans a little. Our hotel was really cool though-- it wasn't so bad to spend a little extra time there. While we were in the area I couldn't help remembering the time that Lisa and I went there several years ago. We had a white-knuckle, blizzard-like drive up through the Tetons since Hoback Canyon was closed because of a mudslide. And then there was the crazy naked lady at the campground in Jackson that wouldn't leave us alone. Good times. Luckily our trip this time wasn't quite as scary. I'll share more and post pictures as soon as I can. We (mostly Matt) are finally painting the rest of the house right now so I will post pictures of that soon too.

4 comments:

Rivers and Monica said...

That is a bummer about the weather, but it still sounds like it was a fun trip. Can't wait to see the pic's.

john & natalie said...

Don't you love weekend get-a-ways? John and are going to St. Louis this weekend. I will post pics if you will!

Anonymous said...

I glad you had a good weekend, even if you didn't get to do everything. Sorry we missed you guys! :(

Cassidy said...

Crazy naked lady? That wouldn't leave you alone! That is a story I think I need to hear.
I miss snow. I hope we get some for Christmas. Do you have any idea what your plans for the holidays will be? We are in negotiations over days in LaVerkin and in Logan :)