This was pretty much the warmest temperature that we had in Jackson. I took the picture to show how cold it was--little did I know it was just gonna get worse. Jenny Lake Spooky!
First time I've seen the famous antler arch sporting a blanket of snow (and why did my font suddenly change and I can't fix it?)
The Snake River
Teton National Park and Jackson Lakearea
I love the picture of the buffalo and the fox!! And the first picture was really cute with the two of you. Did you notice that one of the little snowflakes landing on matts head is a perfect little star. :)
3 comments:
Beautiful! Where will you be during Christmas/New Year?
so pretty! I especially like the last one!
I love the picture of the buffalo and the fox!! And the first picture was really cute with the two of you. Did you notice that one of the little snowflakes landing on matts head is a perfect little star. :)
Post a Comment