That IS clever. The receptionist in our office is moving to Dodge City, KS and I've been teasing her about it. I told her to just refer to it as DC because then people would think she was moving somewhere cool :)
Cool picture :) Glad to see TWO posts from you so soon! KEep it up, because I love "hearing" stuff on your blog.
Fun Idea!! Now you have given me something to try and do while we are in D.C. this May. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That IS clever. The receptionist in our office is moving to Dodge City, KS and I've been teasing her about it. I told her to just refer to it as DC because then people would think she was moving somewhere cool :)
Cool picture :) Glad to see TWO posts from you so soon! KEep it up, because I love "hearing" stuff on your blog.
Fun Idea!! Now you have given me something to try and do while we are in D.C. this May. :)
Post a Comment