
This is my new favorite show. Yes, Star Trek Enterprise. I have to admit that when Matt brought it home from the library, I wasn't too excited (at all really). He watched a couple of episodes without me and then one time I sat down and watched a little bit of the show and you know what? It was really good! And I want to watch them all the time now. The show is set a hundred years before the Captain Kirk series when traveling outside our solar system first started. The crew of Enterprise are the first humans to go into deep space so you get to see their first encounters will all sorts of new humanoids and planets and star ships, etc. I've always liked the Star Trek movies, but I think I just never really got into the other series because I didn't watch it enough and it's hard to keep track of all the characters. Having Matt interpret some if it helps. It's too bad that they canceled it after only four years. I think if I had been watching at the time, I might have felt this way too:

Don't worry, I won't be dressing up and going to any Star Trek Conventions any time soon. But I might want to get some of those cool pointy Vulcan ears. :)
2 comments:
I used to watch star trek with Marlon, it was the Captain Kirk one. Anyway, the new movie coming out this summer looks pretty good. Maybe we will have to go see it.
Yeah Yeah Yeah you just want to pretend like your way into it so when you get called for jury duty you can dress up and try to get out of it. ( Name that show )
Post a Comment