
Does anyone else think this is a weird union? If you don't recognize them, that's Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams. They just got married a couple of days ago. I'm sure that most of you are not as big of Ryan Adams fans as I am, but when I first heard that they were engaged I couldn't believe my ears (or eyes really since I was reading it). It kind of seems like when two people from your high school class end up together later on in life and you would have never guessed in high school that they would have ever ended up together.
I guess I've been a little behind on my celebrity news, which is usually fine by me. But, where was I when the saxophone player from Dave Mathews Band died? And they're putting out a new album soon, without him. I wonder what that will sound like?
3 comments:
Yeah, I thought it was wierd too, but so is mandy moore. (Not to offend you since you like Ryan adams - and not saying anything bad about him.) I read an article about on her in InStyle like 2 years ago. When I finished reading I thought, "wow, she's stupid".
I'm way into celeb gossip. Get this, I was talking to my HAIRSTYLIST ( aren't they supposed to be submerged in celeb gossip, its like half their job!) about the whole chris brown/ rhianna thing and she had never heard of it. I felt stupid.
I just found out about this marriage too. I was surprised. Also, I consider myself to be a pretty serious DMB fan and I was unaware of the death. It's probably because I canceled my Dish Network.
Well, I think you must be more current on the times than I am, because I hadn't heard if it until now (the DMB either). But, I blame that on the cruddy news stations in Houston. I miss KSL. I guess I should read it online.
Post a Comment