jay-eee-el-el-oh!
I'm sure most of you have heard this story, but probably haven't seen the pictures. To this day, I think this is one of the better pranks that occurred at our office. We used to have a huge prank war going on between my co-workers, mainly me, Steve Wise, Todd and Chanda. Chanda and I were usually on a team and pulled the pranks on Todd and Wise. They were usually clever (on my part anyway, see below), pretty harmless and most of the time REALLY funny. Until Todd took it to the level of childish, boyscout-camp, evil. For example; a cup of water balancing on the top of the door that falls on you as you walk into the bathroom or tooth paste on the phone receiver (Which ended up in my hair! While a visitor was watching!) After that, I kind of decided that I was done with office pranks. I ran across these photos the other day and they made me smile so I thought I'd share them. You'll have to click on the pictures to enlarge them so you can see everything that ended up in the mold. And yes, I got the idea from one of the first The Office episodes and knew I had to do it the moment I saw it.

The best part was that Steve Wise took half the day to realize that anything had happened to his stapler. And it was sitting on his side desk right next to his elbow! And it was bright red! It was so hard for me to keep a straight face around him before he found it. And the second best part was that he had to take it home to let it soak to get all of the jello out of the inside of the stapler. Good stuff!
1 comment:
I love that you did this. It makes me smile every time I think about it.
Post a Comment