Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I passed!

You're looking at the newest LEED Accredited Professional. What is that you ask? It depends on who you're asking. Some people would say that I will now start wearing Birkenstocks and stop shaving my legs. Other people would say that it's the way of the future (in Green building anyway). I say that I'm just so glad I passed the exam (and surprised) that I don't care what you call it. I've been studying for this test constantly for the last two weeks. I'm talking some days, 13 hours of studying and memorizing. I took the test this morning and when the word 'PASS' showed up on my screen, I cried a little bit. I was so surprised, I didn't really believe I'd really passed until the test administrator confirmed it. As you can see by the photo, I still can't believe it.

(Don't worry, this is an old photo. I haven't gone back to blond, lost a bunch of weight at drastic rate or had to start wearing glasses again. I just thought it was a good depiction of how I feel right now.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! I should make you a vanilla cake with strawberry frosting. mmmmmmmm. Getting it to you would be logistically problematic, however.

john & natalie said...

Yay! If I lived in Utah I would insist on taking you to lunch at The Old Spaghetti Factory. Then I would insist on getting take out from China Platter for dinner. We would party. But since I'm not in Utah, the YAY! will just have to do.

john & natalie said...

P.S. I really love this picture and I miss you a lot!

Cassidy said...

Congrats!!
The glasses really threw me. I was feeling very confused about why the picture didn't look right. And it has been a long time since I've seen you. Maybe I will have to insist that we get take out from China Platter in two weeks. Yay!

WESA said...

Congratulations!!! I'll bet you're the only woman in the office who can proudly hold that title! Is she still around? What a tard! I remember, that photo was taken at the computer desk at the foot of your bed at our apartment at Pebble Creek! It's nice to have more space these days!!