Sometimes I really want to raise chickens in our back yard. Matt won't let me.
I loved seeing their little feathers emerging from the fuzz.

The chicks love Elizabeth.

Check out the awesome coop Grandpa made for them!

Later that day Todd and Danny started their road trip to the Grand Canyon.

Grandpa wanted in on the fun and took a few spins around the block.Sometimes Grandpa really wants a motorcycle. Grandma won't let him.
When they were all packed up, Todd and Danny took off.
After they left I commiserated with Dad/Grandpa and told him he'll probably get his motorcycle when I get my chickens. He didn't think it was very funny.
1 comment:
Ha ha! Dad didn't think that was funny, huh? So he really wants a motorcycle? I didn't know that. I didn't know you wanted chickens, either. Aren't you afraid I'll come over and cuddle them too hard again? They're just so cute, you know!
That's not a coop, by the way...it's a chicken hotel. I'm pretty sure I saw a butler in there, too.
Post a Comment